GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale and Service.
The Customer, by sending the confirmation of their purchase order electronically, accepts unconditionally and is obliged to observe in its relations with the Oil Mill Berardo s.a.s, the general conditions of sale and service as well as payment, declaring to have read and accepted all the information provided to him.
CUSTOMER RIGHTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
● Before buying the product, the customer authorizes the use of his data in compliance with the Law on Privacy, must also read, confirm, view and accept the General conditions of sale, of service also confirming the knowledge of the Conditions themselves.
● After completing the online purchase procedure, the Customer must print and keep these general conditions of sale, already viewed and accepted during the purchasing process.
● Before confirming the purchase to the customer, the unit cost of the chosen product, the total cost in the case of a purchase of more than one product, and the costs of transport. Confirming the purchase, upon completion of the transaction, the Customer will receive an email containing the Number, Date and Total Amount of the order.
● Acceptance is done by marking the appropriate space on the site. Failing to do this, the order can not be executed.
● The present general conditions can be updated or modified at any moment by the Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. and from the website www.oleificioberardo.it, which will give notice to its customers in the space dedicated to “News” or an Announcement on the Homepage .. (or through e-mail information), the customer agrees and obliges, to conserve and print the general conditions.
● Any cancellations or changes to the order can be accepted within 24 hours from the receipt of the order confirmation, after this period, the customer can make use of the right of withdrawal by communicating this intention within 14 days from the date of receipt of the package, by registered mail with receipt of return addressed to Oleificio Berardo s.a.s based in Gissi (CH) c.da Terzi 7 / A, after having received the Products and, having verified their integrity, Oleificio Berardo s.a.s within 14 working days, will credit the Customer with the cost of the returned Products (as indicated in the invoice), withholding the amount of shipping costs that is at the customer’s expense.
● It is strictly forbidden for the customer to enter false, invented, fantasy, third-person data or non-existent companies, in the registration process necessary for the online purchase order. The customer indemnifies the Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. from every liability arising from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to any errors related to the data provided by the customer, being that the client himself/herself is entirely responsible for the correct insertion.
● It is strictly forbidden for the customer to enter data: personal details, tax, email or personal sites, illegal or false, Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. and the website www.oleificioberardo.it reserves the right to any violation or act of misuse of untrue data.
● For any information, doubts, problems, suggestions, faults, errors, regarding to the order or purchase of the products present on the website www.oleificioberardo.it send a an e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com
RIGHTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. AND ECOMMERCE SITE-ON-LINE STORE OF Oleificio Berardo s.a.s.
The Oleificio Berardo s.a.s and the website www.oleificioberardo.it:
● are managed by the same person Angela Di Silvio, no one will be authorized to process your personal data, or taxation date only and exclusively Miss Angela Di Silvio.
● assumes no responsibility for disruptions due to force greater and / or fortuitous events such as accidents, thefts and / or robberies to the courier in charge of the delivery, fires, explosions, earthquakes, strikes and / or lockouts, floods and other similar events that prevent, in whole or in part, the execution in the time and in the ways agreed to at the time of the order;
● will not be liable to any party for damages, losses and costs suffered as a result of the non-execution of the order for the reasons mentioned above, being that the consumer is entitled only to the return of the price paid.
● is not responsible for any fraudulent or illicit use that may be made by third parties, by credit cards, and other means of payment, at the time of payment of the products purchased or at the time of order. Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. at no moment of the purchase procedure, is able to know the credit card number of buyer as this is transmitted directly to the banking service.
● is not responsible for unauthorized advertising, sending emails not authorized by customer, sending virus infected emails, spam, or request banking password banking, postal, bank account, email or any private information, cloning of credit cards, requests for undue money or errors in invoices, due to errors related to the data provided by the customer, being the customer responsible for the correct insertion.
● do not advertise door-to-door, are responsible for fake products, counterfeit, the only authorized website to sell online is as follows: www.oleificioberardo.it
● is not responsible for Spam, Virus, Pirate website attacks, e-mails containing false statements to allow us to learn information in the Personal or business computer commonly sent by Hackers called spear-phishing attack, pirate websites, hacker attacks, pharming, phishing in the latter cases the customer or user is asked to enter personal data, password etc . in a pirated website and after entering the data (recovered from the pirate) the customer or user etc … is directed to the correct site.
TRANSPARENCY OF PRODUCTS PRICES
Product prices include VAT included (including packing costs) in addition to shipping costs.
In the case of orders exceeding 80 liters with delivery in Italy the shipping costs are not due. As for Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia to the normal shipping price the price of 2 euros will be added. Regulations: The shipment of the goods will be carried out by a trusted courier. Shipping costs for delivery in Italy will be calculated automatically at the time of purchase, based on the address provided by the buyer and to the total weight of the goods. Shipping costs include packaging.
The above indicated sales prices are valid until the new oil campaign and therefore to the new price list.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY TIME:
The products purchased will be delivered by Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. to the address indicated by the Customer, through Corriere Espresso BARTOLINI, the DELIVERY TIMES are: 5-6 WORKING DAYS in Italy with the exception of Calabra, Sicily and Sardinia where it will take 9-10 WORKING DAYS, any time preferences of delivery by the buyer must be entered in the appropriate field ANNOTATIONS, at the time of purchase as well as a telephone number. The shipping costs are automatically calculated at the time of purchase and depending on the total weight of the products purchased and the delivery address. Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. is available to ship outside Italy by sending communication via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping times may vary at certain times of the year for predictable delays in freight traffic.
– That the package is intact and conforms to the standard characteristics of a package.
– That the number of packages indicated on the invoice or DDT or Waybill BARTOLINI or similar correspond to the number of packages actually delivered.
– In the case of delivery on pallets check the film is integro, well adherent and without anomalous openings.
– Always check that the caps and tops of the glass bottles or the oil cans etc. are intact
N.B. The availability of the product is limited, in some months of the year even uncertain, it is variable and depends on the conditions of the related campaign production. Generally the milling of the first harvest begins in October / November, during this period shipments may be delayed up to 20 days from the date of order (unless otherwise specified) due to the time of decanting and do not exceed in any case, those provided for by art. 6 of the Decree Legislative 185/1999. In all other periods, if anything, there is no availability and there are the appropriate conditions there is the possibility of making preorders. In any case the Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. will communicate via e-mail non-availability of the product or delay of delivery.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
According to the Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n. 185, and succ. Mod., D.Lgs. 21/2014 the customer has the right, within 14 days of receipt of the goods purchased, to exercise the right to withdrawal, communicating this intention within 14 days from the date of receipt of the package, by registered mail with return receipt to the postal and head office address legal “Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. in Gissi (CH) district third 7 / A “, by electronic mail at the following address: email@example.com, after receiving the products and having verified their integrity. Conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal is the substantial integrity of the product and the packaging. The goods, therefore, will have to be returned at the expense of the customer, undamaged and unused, without undue delay and in each case within 14 days in which the Customer has communicated the withdrawal from the present contract. The deadline will be respected if the Customer sends back the products before the expiry of 14 days. The refund of the entire amount paid will take place, once the above conditions have been met, within a maximum period of 20 days. This refund will be made using the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise. The Oleificio is also not obliged to reimburse the additional costs to the Customer, if the Customer has expressly chosen a type of delivery different from the less expensive type of delivery offered by the Company.
In the event that the integrity of the products has been tampered with as well as the original packaging, the Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. will not refund the money it will reject the product and if also the methods and time conditions foreseen by the Law (article 5 of Legislative Decree 185/99) for the communication of the exercise of the withdrawal have not been respected; or in the hypothesis in which the product has not been packed with theoriginal packaging, or it is not complete with every accessory and all the original contents, however, not before the receipt of the products, will the customer be refunded the cost of Products returned (as indicated on the invoice), withholding the amount of the costs of shipment that will be permanently charged to the customer within a short time.
– The transport costs on returned goods are charged to the customer, while the Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. you will bear the costs of transporting the replaced goods.
– The seller has thirty days to deliver the goods or provide the requested service, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. This term runs from the day following that in which the consumer placed the order.
– We will not accept parcels cash on delivery or in freight forwarding.
– The returned Products must be returned intact, unused and in the original package.
Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. ensures the conformity of the products to the specifications indicated in the order form.
The payment of the amount corresponding to the order forwarded to Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. can take place in the following ways:
PayPal is the most reliable way for the customer to pay for his purchases online, because his financial data is never shared with the recipient of the payment. With PayPal you can shop in security, because Paypal guarantees the extreme protection of every customer data thanks to the more advanced technological tools.
– BANK TRANSFER
The customer can make a convenient online bank transfer or by visiting any bank. The payment details are entered in the cart during the order confirmation. Order fulfillment will be possible only after the credit to the account has been received. In order to speed up shipping operations, the customer must send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the receipt or proof of payment.
Bank account details:
• Heading: BERARDO S.A.S.
• IBAN: IT12C0538777710000000483699
• Bank: Banca Popolare Dell’Emilia Romagna, Gissi branch (CH)
• Reason: Order payment (Order number reference) name and surname o the business name of the purchaser.
– CASH ON DELIVERY
By purchasing the products cash on delivery, the buyer agrees to pay the amount of the order at the time of delivery of the goods, directly to the courier. For deliveries cash on delivery there will be an increase of € 5 on the total purchase.
JURISDICTION AND COMPETENT COURT
In the case of non-payment and / or partial payment of the goods by the customer and for any other dispute between the parties regarding this contract, the Court of Vasto has jurisdiction. In case of late payment commercial interests will be applied. Any charges for Stamps for the issue of bank drafts are at the expense of the buyer. In accordance with the Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code. I declare to have carefully read and understood these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and expressly accept the following clauses: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.
For any report, complaint or request for information, it is possible to directly contact the e-mail address: email@example.com quoting the number of the order assigned at the conclusion of the order and reported in the confirmation order sent via E-Mail.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Persons under the age of 18 are not authorized to submit orders via the form of online order.
A certified copy of the invoice will be followed. This forwarding mode is accepted by the current tax legislation (ministerial resolution No. 132 / E of 26/05/97 and circular n ° 45 E of 19/10/2005) and completely replaces the paper format acquiring tax validity only if printed.
Invoices will be sent online automatically after 30 days from the receipt of the order sent and paid. Orders are accepted through the Internet. The conclusion of the contract / order is subject to completion by the Customer of payment of the entire amount with one of the payment methods allowed.
CONTRIBUTO CONAI acquitted where due
Please check your personal details, VAT number and Fiscal Code. We are not responsible for any errors. N.B. the only sites / portals authorized to sell our oil are the same in that they are personally checked by us and is www.oleificioberardo.it We have neither Area Agents nor Represented, therefore who uses our brand or the name of our oil without authorization is punishable by law.
● Legislative Decree 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data
With reference to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), We inform you that the processing of your personal data is used for the service requested by you and any subsequent fulfillment of the obligations legal, tax and accounting. We also remind you that, to process your request, your data may also be disclosed to external parties who carry out activities connected and functional to the operation of the service (such as: system management computerized and telematic).
● The Data Controller is Oleificio Berardo s.a.s.
You can exercise the rights referred to in Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 addressing:
Oleificio Berardo s.a.s. head office in Gissi (CH), Contrada terzi no. 7 / A – cap 66052 (CH) ·
Italy · Tel. +39 0873941259 · Fax +39 0873941259
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or computer domain names used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good, error, etc …) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer settings.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical anonymous information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Data could be used for the verification of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in the emails sent to the site or indicated in telephone contacts with the company to request the sending of informative material or other communication. Failure to provide this may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is required.
For completeness, it should be remembered that in some cases (not the subject of ordinary management of this site) the Authority can request news and information in accordance to art. 157 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases the answer is mandatory under penalty of administrative sanction.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and will be processed for the following purposes:
1. purposes related to the execution of related communications;
2. purposes functional to the sale of extra virgin olive oil including sending informative material of the structure;
3. purposes functional to the fulfillment of regulatory obligations, provided by law, decrees, regulations and / or similar acts, as well as by Community legislation;
4. purpose for the management of relations with customers, suppliers, banks, etc. …
The processing of data provided will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and will take place, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, in compliance with the maxim confidentiality and protection of customer rights.
We are committed to not communicating, disseminating or selling any information regarding customers on the sale of extra virgin olive oil the users of the website for commercial purposes.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit use or incorrect and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data refer to have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know the data content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003). According to the same article you have the right to request cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed to the Guarantor.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES (Information pursuant to article 13 D.LGS.30 June 2003 n.196)